Saturday, October 6, 2012

Color Run Des Moines

My cousin, Michelle, and I drove down to Des Moines, IA to participate in a Color Run together. I decided that for this race, I was going to just slow down and have fun. No pressure to PR, just run with someone I don't get to see nearly enough and have fun. I am really glad I changed my mindset before we started, as people were walking in lines across the whole road, making it really hard to keep any type of pace at all. We still had fun, slowing down in the color stations, trying to get as colorful as possible. Riding to and from the race was probably the best part, getting to talk with Michelle and just be silly. I love that girl!

Approaching the starting line.

Michelle and I waiting to get started.


So colorful!
Finish line color toss!



No comments:

Post a Comment