Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Streaking & Goals

Here we are at the first day of 2016 and I haven't blogged here in two years. My exercising and health have been on the back burner for just as long. No more! I have a clear plan now and am determined to succeed this time-for good. It may seem like a big change in lifestyle, but I am the type that needs to go all or nothing. I cannot just "sample" and trust myself to not binge-I have to create rules for myself and stick to them. I plan on streaking this year.

FITNESS STREAK:
Run at least one mile every day in 2016.
No more junk food-no chips, sweets, etc. My only exception is hot chocolate because my house is cold and I don't like coffee!

PERSONAL STREAK:
Do something creative twice a week.
Start (and finish!) a Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment